RSA & NON-RSA Bravo Group Sleep Products 2021 National Promo Terms and conditions
6. To enter the Competition, Participants must purchase any Bravo Group Sleep Products bed, hereinafter referred to as BGSP bed and register their warranty, by completing their name, store name, branch name, invoice number and product purchased on the applicable website and/or social media page below:
7. Entries are unlimited and Participants will receive an entry into the Competition every time the Participant purchases a BGSP bed and registers the BGSP bed’s warranty on the applicable website / social media page. The Promoter reserves the right to exchange the Prize or Social Media Prize for another of equal or greater value, should the circumstances require this.
8.It is also the responsibility of all Participants to retain their cash register slip as proof of purchase of any one of the above-mentioned qualifying products. If a Participant cannot produce the cash register slip upon demand, such Participant will be automatically disqualified from the Competition and will forfeit the prize. In the event that the Participant made the purchase with his/her credit/ debit card, then a statement from the Participant’s respective bank, reflecting the purchase, shall be accepted as proof of purchase.
9.The winners of the Prize shall be the first qualifying entry randomly drawn by way of a weekly draw which will be held on 5 February 2021, 12 February 2021, 19 February 2021, 26 February 2021, 5 March 2021, 12 March 2021, 19 March 2021, 26 March 2021, 2 April 2021, 9 April 2021, 16 April 2021, 23 April 2021, 30 April 2021.
10. The winners of the Social Media Prize shall be the first qualifying entry randomly drawn by way of a draw to be held on 26 February 2021, 26 March 2021, and 30 April 2021.
11. An independent person will monitor, verify and certify the draws and, except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, his/her decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
12. Winners may only claim one Prize or Social Media Prize with the winners that have been selected from the Prize not being eligible to win again on the Social Media Prize. Winners may not have previously won a Promoter’s competition more than once in a 90-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 90 days will be disqualified from the Competition and another winner will be drawn.
13. The Promoter will use reasonable effort to contact the winners telephonically. Should the winner not be able to comply with the Promoters requirements or if after any and all reasonable steps are taken in order to contact the winner, the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, the winner’s right to the Prize or Social Media Prize will be deemed to have been waived and the Prize or Social Media Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize or Social Media Prize to the next randomly drawn Participant.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize or Social Media Prize if the entry procedures or these Rules have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.
15. The Participant or winners, by entering the Competition and furnishing the Promoter with the requested personal information, consents to the Promoter utilising and processing his/her personal information strictly for the purposes of the Competition.
16. The winner will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of prize and may be requested to be photographed and identified in any media, which is inclusive of but not limited to television, radio, print publications and online sites in which the Competition receives exposure and for future marketing initiatives with the understanding that the winner may decline such an invitation.
17. Participants enter the Competition entirely at their own risk. The Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, any participating Bravo Group Sleep Products store and/or its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident, injury, harm or loss suffered by any person or entity as a direct or indirect result of entering the Competition or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the utilisation in any way whatsoever of the Prize or Social Media Prize won in terms of the Competition.
18. Participants hereby agree to release and indemnify the Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries and hold it harmless against any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in the Competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any Prize or Social Media Prize relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
19. The Prize and Social Media Prize are non-transferable and all winner/s will have to claim their Prize or Social Media Prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place and at that time identify themselves with a valid identification document, proof of purchase and bank account confirmation letter or bank statement. The Prize or Social Media Prize will be paid via EFT (electronic funds transfer) into the winner’s nominated bank account, whereafter the Promoter shall have no further liability in respect of the Prize or Social Media Prize. Failure to claim the Prize or Social Media Prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
20. Competition artwork is for illustrative purposes only. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions and /or technical failures throughout this Competition.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Competition Rules if such amendment is necessary from a practical or fairness point of view. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the Competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
22. Only BGSP bed’s paid in full will be eligible for entry into the Competition. If a Participant purchases by way of lay-by contracts, must be fully paid at the time of the applicable draw.
23. The above Rules are severable. This means that if any one rule is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining Rules will still apply.