What To Know
Designed with the purpose of adjusting to every person’s unique sleeping positions, the Slumberland Motion Base comes with the benefit of smoothly contouring, supporting and reducing key pressure points on your body, therefore improving your posture and comfort at your own convenience. Our Motion Base includes Breathable Mesh Fabric Features which allows for the free flowing of air for a cooler night’s sleep.
By pressing a button on our state-of-the-art remote that comes with a night light, you can easily raise your legs which helps with circulation and pressure relief, lift your head which reduces snoring, you will be assisted in getting into and out of bed, and effortlessly shift your body to different positions for optimised comfort.
BREATHABLE MESH FABRIC
- Allows free flow of air for a cooler nights sleep.
POWER ADJUSTABLE FUNCTIONS
- Raising legs, lifting the head and shifting the body in different positions for optimised comfort.
- Assist with circulation, pressure relief and overall comfort.
- Smoothly contours your body with added support.
- Contours your body, reducing key pressure points on your body.
- With a press of a button it can assist you to get in and out of bed.
(Base is Extra Length – 200 cm)
182cm (2 x 91cm)
Foam encased mattress ranges
(recommended for the Slumberland Motion base)
Our foam encased mattresses allow the mattress to adjust easily with the motion base.
2 years Guarantee
The Guarantee period cover’s a full factory guarantee against faulty workmanship and faulty materials. This does not extend to normal wear and tear, or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
10 years Warranty
The period outside of the guarantee period where the cost of replacement is borne by the customer on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of the service warranty period.